Philadelphia University Athletics Employment
Men's Soccer Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Off Campus Recruiting
- Organizing and Planning Training Sessions
- Scouting Opponents and Organizing Scouting Reports
- Recording Games/Video Analyzes
- Office duties, E-mails, Alumni relations, Scheduling
- Organizing Away Game Travel
- Home Game Day Preparation
Sports Information Office
The Philadelphia University Department of Sports Information is looking for students to work in the office throughout the school year. Tasks include:
- Assisting in the conceptualization, design, layout, writing and production of game programs, media guides, schedule cards, banquet books, etc.
- Recording video and producing highlight packages for www.philaurams.com
- Taking photographs at sporting events
- Statting home events: soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, women’s lacrosse
Requirements: Proficiency in desktop publishing (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop), webstreaming, and familiarity of video editing software (Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc.) desired.
Hours: Varies. Occasional weeknights, most often Saturday afternoons. Will work around class schedules.
Apply: Contact Paul Gornowski, Director of Sports Information.