Abraham J. Salaman '58 Tennis Courts

The Abraham J. Salaman '58 Tennis Courts underwent resurfacing in the summer of 2008 after donations from Salaman and four other Philadelphia University alumni. The six tennis courts were named after Salaman—the lead donor and Philadelphia University basketball player from 1954 until 1958—during a dedication ceremony on Sept. 23, 2008.

View: Mobile | Desktop